Just thought I'd let everyone know that we voted for letters to be sent to individual families. An idea that we had to help Nick out was that we are going to mail him self-addressed stamped envelopes. The envelopes and stamps should help him out with the cost. I think that the kids enjoy receiving personal updates from him, plus poor Mel and fam are so far away they would never get to read a letter if it weren't sent directly to them! Love ya!
1 comment:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that we voted for letters to be sent to individual families. An idea that we had to help Nick out was that we are going to mail him self-addressed stamped envelopes. The envelopes and stamps should help him out with the cost. I think that the kids enjoy receiving personal updates from him, plus poor Mel and fam are so far away they would never get to read a letter if it weren't sent directly to them! Love ya!
Post a Comment